Our school is a small, dynamic language school which specializes in Spanish language and culture and runs courses throughout the year.
It is one of only a few Spanish language schools that is located in the very centre of Granada,
in the beautiful Albayzin quarter. The language school is just 1 minute from Plaza Nueva and 5 minutes from the famous Alhambra and Calle Elvira.
Our Spanish courses are among the most competitive in Spain. You won't find any other Spanish courses in Spain that offer the same level of quality for the same low prices.
The language school is set in an old renovated house with courtyard, terrace and all modern facilities. Take advantage of the free Internet access and wireless connection! Enjoy our library filled with books, films and music from Spain. They are free to borrow! At our school you will find everything you need to help you with your Spanish courses.
Our Spanish courses are focused on communication and action: The main priority is effective communication and correct situational usage. Thanks to a carefully designed programme covering all aspects of language, a great number of different topics are covered in an intensive manner so that maximum progress is guaranteed.
The curriculum used by our experienced teachers is focused on a direct communicative approach. As a result of this, the dynamic courses involve active participation from all students.
The number of students per Spanish class, between 2 and 8, reinforces this approach and strengthens the student-teacher relationship as well as improving fluency. You can study Spanish courses in the school from 1 week to 12 months. Our Intensive Spanish courses consist of four classes per day, Monday to Friday and our Intensive-plus and Special Spanish courses consist of 5 or 6 classes per day.
Our language school organises daily activities that offer a deep insight into Spanish way of life.
The activities also provide the chance to get to know Granada and the surrounding countryside in terms of its history, culture and tradition. Some of the activities on offer include:
- Parties and meals with Andalusian/Spanish flavour.
- Guided visits to The Alhambra and Generalife, Granada Cathedral, The Cartuja, The Royal Chapel, Sacromonte Abbey, The Albayzin.
- Tapas-bar and Flamenco evenings are enjoyed by all our students.
- Sevillian and Flamenco dance classes in Granada .
- Conferences and chats on literature, history, art, etc.
- Visits to the market in Granada or cinema, in small groups, accompanied by a teacher.
- Spanish and Latin-American films.
- Mountain-biking, swimming, tennis, horse-riding and skiing are some of the sports you may practice in and around Granada .